Leadership certificate consists of 9 days of classes:
- Leadership Boot Camp (2 days)
- Building 4D Teams (2 days)
- Project Management (2 days)
- Transitioning to Supervision (1 day)
- HR Laws for Supervisors & Managers (1/2 day)
- Building Personal Resiliency (1/2 day)
- Prioritize or Agonize (1/2 day)
- Running Productive Meeting (1/2 day)
Students have up to 3 years to complete the certificate, so if a class does not work with your schedule, you can take it the next time it is offered. (Usually, there is 6 months or less between the classes.)
These are not for credit classes so there are no prerequisites, tests or homework.
Students receive a framed certificate from the University of Nebraska Omaha, College of Business, signed by NBDC's director and the dean of the College of Business Administration.